Find out what NSW residents think about the environment at an upcoming series of free public seminars run by the Office of Environment and Heritage.
Delve into the findings of the soon to be released Who Cares about the Environment in 2012? research report and find out how they can inform your work.
The longest running tracking survey of its type in Australia, the Who Cares about the Environment? research series charts environmental knowledge, attitudes and behaviours across NSW.
Further information, including registration details, will be sent shortly. In the meantime, be sure to mark the date in your diary.
- Sydney CBD – Tuesday 12 March 2013, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Maitland – Monday 18 March 2013, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- · Lismore – Wednesday 20 March 2013, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Sydney CBD – Friday 22 March 2013, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Parramatta – Tuesday 26 March 2013, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Wagga Wagga – Tuesday 26 March 2013, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Orange – Tuesday 9 April 2013, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Armidale – Thursday 11 April 2013, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- · Webinar – date to be confirmed